NationalPLC.Org

kidsnav.gif (4714 bytes)

Contact Us

Brief - News Update/Legislation Update/Forum

From: Kids-Right (kidsrigh@hammer.thebook.com)
Date: Sun Jun 06 1999 - 13:19:13 EDT

http://www.kids-right.org/

To unsubscribe from this list at anytime, send email to
Majordomo@kids-right.org with the following 1 line in the
BODY of the message (Subject is ignored).

unsubscribe members

Folks,

For the current status of a forced relocation which
was happening to a members child in Texas please
check here, http://www.kids-right.org/protest_tx.htm

We now have TWO people on the Legislative action list.
Can still use more help -- let us know if you are interested.
For the lastest check, http://www.kids-right.org/legislat.htm

Please try out our new forum -- we think it will make it
easier to have a discussion. Check it out at:
http://www.kids-right.org/online.htm

Suggestions always welcome.
Best regards!