NationalPLC.Org

kidsnav.gif (4714 bytes)

Contact Us

The Family Rights Act of 1999

From: Kids-Right (kidsrigh@hammer.thebook.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 14:33:07 EDT

http://www.kids-right.org/

To unsubscribe from this list at anytime, send email to
Majordomo@kids-right.org with the following 1 line in the
BODY of the message (Subject is ignored).

unsubscribe members

Members of Kids-Right,

It has been a while in coming, but we finally have the
beginning of DRAFT legislation to help us all!

We now have a DRAFT of a proposed bill to be introduced
in Congress (hopefully in the next several months),
called The Family Rights Act of 1999.

We have a small group of people who will begin working
on the final wording and to find legislators who will
both introduce and co-sponsor the new Bill.

If you would like to read the DRAFT, or help in any
way, just visit here:
http://www.kids-right.org/act.htm

Your experiences can help us in making it better!