NationalPLC.Org

kidsnav.gif (4714 bytes)

Contact Us

Best Wishes for a Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday Season

From: Webmaster (webmaster@kids-right.org)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 09:39:57 EST

http://www.kids-right.org/

To unsubscribe from this list at anytime, send email to
Majordomo@kids-right.org with the following 1 line in the
BODY of the message (Subject is ignored).

unsubscribe members

Folks,

We just want to extend to everyone our best wishes for a very Merry
Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season!

Many of us won't see our kids this Christmas and may not even be
able to contact them (and wow can that be depressing!). In some
cases our 'ex' has gone out of their way to make arranging a schedule
difficult or impossible (enough to make anyone mad).

Thats how we "feel" -- and in the words of a great counselor,
when asked by someone how they were suppose to feel about
something -- "you are suppose to feel, the way you feel."

But as people of FAITH, let us harness those feelings for good. They
may be old cliches, but remember to "turn the other cheek", and "two wrongs
don't make a right." As people of HOPE, let us truly celebrate Christmas
(the season of hope) and bring joy to whoever is around us.

**************** An 'amazing' story *******************
If any of you watched ABC's network news Saturday night you heard
about the women who had spent TWO YEARS living in a redwood
tree she wanted to save (along with the forest). Saturday she
climbed down and when she got to the ground she was in tears
and hugging the tree.

Have you thought about all the "activist movements" -- animal rights,
workers rights, anti-fur, pro-environment. This person sacrificed
two years of her life for "trees" (and didn't really win anything as a
result), but she walks away knowing she tried. What should we be
willing to sacrifice for our very own children?

All the best in the NEW YEAR!
Kids-Right
http://www.kids-right.org/