NationalPLC.Org

kidsnav.gif (4714 bytes)

Contact Us

Planning: Mother's Day - 2000

From: webmaster@mothersday2000.org
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 13:27:31 EDT

Participants in Mother's Day 2000,

Here are some items regarding planning:

1. As soon as you can please find out the name and office location
of your Member of the House of Representatives. The web site has
help on how to look it up: http://www.mothersday2000.org/ OR you
can just call a local elected official, their office should know.

Send that info to: webmaster@mothersday2000.org , we will update
the site and also add a link to an on-line map showing how to get
there (or wherever you plan on meeting prior to going to the
office).

Please try to have this by May 1st. It will save Mary Chancellor
time in contacting you individually.

2. If other folks will be going with you, please add their names
to the web site.

3. By May 8th -- even if it is only two of you. It is valuable for
us to send a News Release to local media saying on May 12th at
xxxx time some local parents are petitioning their Member of
Congress for Family Law Reform as part of Mother's Day.

All we need from you is the name of a newspaper/TV station and
their FAX number (no more than 3). Just call and tell them your
group is planning an event for Mother's Day and you want to know
what their FAX number is for News Releases (its a common request).

Email that information to Mary Chancellor, info@mothersday2000.org
Also give her a name/phone number we can put on the release so
the media can contact you directly. The releases would be sent
out the day prior to the event.

You can also contact her if you have any other questions or need
any help!