NationalPLC.Org

kidsnav.gif (4714 bytes)

Contact Us

Local Meetings in March/April - Visit Members of Congress

From: Webmaster (kids-right) (webmaster@kids-right.org)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 21:17:29 EST

Unsubscribe instructions at bottom of message.

Good People,

This is just a brief message on a few  events which we
hope you will be able to attend.

1. Local Meetings in March/April
We have some meetings scheduled in Fort Wayne, Indiana,
Plymouth, Massachusetts, and Syracuse, New York.  It will
be a chance for some of us to finally meet in person,
share our experiences, and talk about common goals.

For full details please check the web site at:
http://www.AKidsRight.Org/meeting.htm

2. Visiting Members of Congress
As we had said earlier, we are planning on visiting the
offices of Members of Congress in Washington, D.C.
as part of our efforts on Mother's and Father's day --
for details see: http://www.AKidsRight.Org/mom2002

Hope to see your there!