NationalPLC.Org

kidsnav.gif (4714 bytes)

Contact Us

[AKidsRight.Org] RE: Sent letter to Clinton

From: John Murtari (jmurtari@akidsright.org)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 06:55:31 EDT

This is a message from the AKidsRight.Org mailing list.  Unsubscribe instructions at bottom of message.
=======================================
Addiwallner@aol.com writes:

 > Hi John, this is a copy of the letter I sent to Hilary Clinton, I will be
 > sending to my home state reps and senators next..  Let me know what you  think,
 > should I change any thing or put more issues in.
 > Keep walking tall, future parents will thank you...

 > Dear Senator Hilary Clinton,
 > I do not live in your state, yet I am writing this letter to let you know
 > that the rights of American parents are under attack from a subjective ness that
 >  has grown within the Family Court systems. Being a parent is one of our
 > greatest  rights, and needs the support of official recognition and protection of
 > a  National Reform.
 > This is a movement born of pain; of parents that have loss time with  their
 > children; based on the decision of the family court system.  All parents,
 > today, need to have  protection from the family court system for the natural right
 > to see their  children.
 > I care about  Civil Rights protection for families and as a parent; I think
 > you should meet  with different Parent's Groups regarding the need for a
 > national reform.
 > There is the NonViolent Action outside of your office; this is a serious
 > issue that you need to become part of.  Here is a website for you to look at;
 > which is located at _http://www.AKidsRight.Org/actionc_syr_
 > (http://www.akidsright.org/actionc_syr)   for your  observation of the pain and growth of American
 > parents, who believe  and know that there is a strong need for a change
 > within the Family court  systems.
 > Thank you,
 > Addi Howg-Wallner
 > 1312 12th Street  South
 > Virginia, MN 55792

        Wow!  Addi I want to thank you for a very nice letter that
really hit the points.  You put it all together well and it doesn't
take a lot of words to get the point across.

        I'll be starting my sentence today (in a few hours). Many
thanks!

--
                                       John Murtari