NationalPLC.Org

kidsnav.gif (4714 bytes)

Contact Us

[AKidsRight.Org] Valentine's Day Events: British Columbia, California, Colorado & New York

From: webmaster@AKidsRight.org
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 11:06:54 EST

Good People & People of Faith,

This message contains information on a series of Parent's
events for Valentine's Day:

1. British Columbia, Canada - Rally, Fathers-4-Justice, 8-10 AM
2. Sa Rafael, California - Rally, Fathers-4-Justice, 3 PM
3. Denver, Colorado - Rally. Colorado Father's, 9 AM
4. Syracuse, New York - Chalk writing, AKidsRight.Org, 2 PM
5. New York City - Meeting, AKidsRight.Org, 2 PM
6. New Web Site - Mother's Empowered!

Full details on these events below. One can't help but wonder -- who
are we and what do we want? I'm sure if you asked any members of the
groups above they would tell you they are 'equal opportunity'.  But
are you Dads going to rush to a Mothers-4-Justice rally?  Moms, are
you up for a Father's Empowered meeting!

Should we begin to see reform as a "Parents/Children" issue?  How
about a little 'marketing' -- if our product is 'reform', why would
you make half the potential 'buyers' feel uncomfortable at your 'store'?

1. British Columbia, Canada - Fathers-4-Justice, 8-10 AM
Submitted by: haveaheart@canada.com

Location: New Westminster, BC, Supreme Court
Time: Feb 14, 8-10 AM

Bring your valentines related dress cards, giant hearts (attached)
and gifts for the kids you love but are not allowed to see on this
spectial day, to be presented to "Justice Sinister" for family court
distribution decisions.  Elvis and the Tin Man (aka. RoboPOP) will
be on hand for the festivities and there may even be a few superhero
sightings.

For more information reply to: haveaheart@canada.com

2. San Rafael, California - Fathers-4-Justice, 3 PM
Submitted by: Teri Stoddard <shared.parenting.works@gmail.com>
http://www.fathers-4-justice.us/

Location: 3rd and Irwin, Sa Rafael, CA
Time: Feb. 14, 2005, 3pm - dark

Please join Fathers-4-Justice at a rally in San Rafael, California,
on Feb. 14th from 3pm to dark, at the corner of 3rd and Irwin.  Join
the Queen of Purple Hearts in educating California on the notion
that TWO PARENTS ARE BETTER THAN ONE and JUSTICE IS COMING!

3. Denver, CO - Colorado Father's, 9 AM
---------------------------------------
Submitted by: Cofathers@yahoogroups.com

Location: In front Of the Denver City and County Building
Time: 2/14/05 9:00AM

Will Rally@ 9;00 am In front Of the Denver City and County Building
to express our Concerns On How The Family Court system has turned us
into Clowns.  Time To Stop The War On Familys Stop Gender Bias In
Family Court.  Family Courts are Segregating Parents and Violating
Civil Rights The Time for CHANGE is NOW!  The Only way To Change
Dead-Beat Government is to let them know we want Change.

Contact: Howard Or Bob
Phone: 720-936-7752

4. Syracuse, New York - AKidsRight.Org, 2 PM
As part of our group, John Murtari (jmurtari@AKidsRight.Org) invites
parents to join him in our continuing effort to petition Senator
Clinton regarding reform. http://www.AKidsRight.Org/actionc_syr

We hope there will be parents there to watch, and some willing to
join John in taking a piece of chalk and writing an "I LOVE YOU"
message to their kids.  Please contact John if you plan on being
present.

5. New York City - AKidsRight.Org, 2 PM
---------------------------------------
As part of our group, Cathy Hughes (chughes@AKidsRight.Org) invites
parents to contact her as we try to arrange a meeting with
Senator Clinton's staff in New York City.  We hope to get the
meeting on Valentines' Day, contact Cathy for details!

6. New Web Site - Mother's Empowered
For your review, http://www.mothersempowered.com/, has a nice
'Children's Bill of Rights' -- Do you get to pick your parents?
Does the Judge get to pick your parents?  What children's right?

                                   Webmaster