NationalPLC.Org

kidsnav.gif (4714 bytes)

Contact Us

[AKidsRight.Org] Batman & Robin - in their own words / Delay in Syracuse

From: AKidsRight.Org Webmaster (webmaster@akidsright.org)
Date: Sun Oct 09 2005 - 17:17:46 EDT

Good People & People of Faith,

This message contains info on:

1. Syracuse NonViolent Action & Senator Clinton - delayed.
2. Burnaby Batman & Robin - climbing a crane!
3. Robin, The Boy Wonder - why?
4. Batman - why I climb.

We wanted to take some time to let you hear some 'behind the scenes'
from some parent Super Heroes who are taking action (and with
considerable risk) in Canada.  This message is a bit long, but we
wanted to let you here from Batman & Robin in their own words and
compare your story.  Are you that different -- should we be just
fathers or parents searching for justice?
Featured at http://feminist4fathers.blogspot.com/

1. Syracuse NonViolent Action & Senator Clinton - delayed.
John Murtari, group coordinator, has been interrupted in planned
activities at the Syracuse Federal Building.  For info on the action
see: http://www.AKidsRight.Org/actionc_syr

John's mom, Caterina, is 89 years old but has encountered some serious
health issues. Two trips to the emergency room in August and
September, and almost two weeks in the hospital.

John's dad, Domenico, died back in 1989 (age 97), and John is the only
child.  Because of failing liver function the diagnosis for his mom is
terminal and John is caring for her at home (he is lucky to be able to
work from home).  The Hospice Program (for those with terminal
illness) has been great in offering aid support at home along with
visiting nurses.

There is still hope for a recovery and her condition and spirits have
certainly improved since she came home.  For an 'old' link that has a
picture of the Family check out, http://www.AKidsRight.Org/grandma_dm.htm

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!

2.  The Burnaby Batman "WAKE UP BC CANADA, THERE'S BATS IN THE ATTIC"
Contact the 'Bat': Robert Robinson <who_s_my_daddy2000@yahoo.ca>
Burnaby Bat, Vancouver BC Canada
http://www.geocities.com/who_s_my_daddy2000

Fathers4Justice-Canada Superhero Journal Entry September 03, 2005 7:00
PM - Fathers-4-Justice BC Justice League assemble and go over final
preparations making sure needed supplies are packed as well as banners
and gear. Final briefing before stunt occurs with video production
team already on hand filming. 4:00 am - special opps team assembled
and head out in two separate vehicles with film team on board. 4:40 am
- Team one arrives and prepares entry for team two. 4:45 am - Team two
arrives with super heroes Batman and Robin.  Global news is already on
hand with cameras rolling.

Video production team follow Batman and Robin in, cameras rolling
along with members from team one. 4:48 am - Batman and Robin begin
their ascent up the tower crane on Kingsway ave, and Knight street in
Vancouver BC Canada. With my heart racing I bolted up the ladders
quickly leaving Robin several levels behind me. It seemed like forever
as I climbed and climbed. About half way up in the dark of night I got
stuck going through a narrow opening with my back pack and was unable
to move. I forced my way through tearing my back pack and continued to
climb. I could hear Robin below me asking how much further we had to
go and replied we are getting closer to the top.

When I was about 3/4 of the way up and having just passed another
platform I experienced a muscle cramp in my leg that was so
excruciatingly painful it stopped me dead in my tracks. In fear I
looked down to see how far down the nearest platform was so I could
rest a minute. I carefully lowered myself to the platform below to
rest my legs and awaited Robin who was still several levels below
me. By the time Robin had reached me the pain in my leg was
subsiding. Batman and Robin then rested and drank some water.

It was at this time that we were first noticed by several workers on
the grounds of the construction site and I informed Robin to remain
still as there were people below pointing up to us. Too late we had
been sighted. I informed Robin that we should continue our ascent
before someone tried coming up to us. I further instructed Robin
telling him that once we were at the top he should remain low to the
platform of the crane until he was sure of himself and that I would
lead the way out and we would first hang our banners in place before
we encountered trouble.

A brief while later I reached the top with Robin now several levels
below me. Robin yelled out to me,"When are we going to reach the top?"
I replied, I'm there" and waited for Robin. Once upon the crane we
again to a brief rest and an eye below for signs of anyone following
us.  We got our banners out and ready and placed our luggage to the
back platform of the crane. We then set about our task of hanging our
banners. I lead the way walking out upon the boom of the crane while
Robin not yet sure of himself crawled behind me staying low as I
instructed until he felt at ease. For this Bat having once before
finding himself upon a crane discovered it was like riding a bike, you
never forget and was at complete ease with my sky high perch. In fact
at that time of the day just before the sun rises the view of the
entire lower-mainland of BC is breath taking.

I informed Robin that we would have to secure our banners hastily if
we were to have the opportunity to greet the new dawn from the cranes
highest platform and we did. A magnificent sunrise I will never forget
from our sky high perch in Vancouver BC Canada. A more serene setting
I have only ever experienced upon the Victoria Legislature building
and the tower crane in Burnaby BC Canada. It was at this time while
peacefully enjoying our surroundings that we also noticed there was no
one proceeding up the crane after us as well as Global news below
already setting up shop for the day and many police cars marked and un
marked surrounding the outer perimeter of the construction site.

>From such a high perch we could spot everyone of them. Upon descending
to the boom we also realized that although we were being monitored no
one was making any attempt to capture us. This being so I felt
completely relaxed and made time to stroll out the furthest point of
the boom to sit upon its very edge as I remembered the London
Spiderman doing and marveled at the breath taking view below me. I
saw Robin making his way towards me and instructed him to remain back
and to not venture out to where I was as the end of the boom moved and
shook greatly. I then made my way back to Robin who was above our
Fathers-4-Justice banner waving to the people now gathering below and
enjoyed the next hour or so waving to the people and cameras.

By 8:00 am there were many now gathering below, many driving by and
honking and several different news agencies on site recording. Batman
and Robin then made their way back to the rear of the crane to have a
bite to eat and some water. It was at this time that we reversed one
of our banners that read" FMEP 21st. century slavery too the other
side that read " Fathers Are Forever" and "Courts Are
Discriminating". The Very banner the Burnaby Batman hung from the
tower crane at Middle Gate Mall in Burnaby, May 22/04 and the same
very banner that was hung high above the Victoria Supreme court house
by fellow superheroes on March 25/05 in Victoria.

Robin with the bat phone communicated with team members below. We were
instructed to go back out onto the boom of the crane and fix our huge
banner that read " In The Name Of The Father" with a huge cross upon
it and Fathers-4-Justice written below it, that was now tangled from
the rising winds in the cables below. So with our climbing gear to
secure us we left the platform of the boom of the crane a couple of
hundred feet above the ground and into the lower rails of the boom to
untangle our banner. This dangerous process took us five minutes to
accomplish. After which I proudly posed above the same as this was one
banner that is of significant merit surrounding my own personal case
regarding the on going discrimination of my child's and my rights
pursuant to the Trociuk decision June of 2003.

We again took time to wave to all those below who had gathered as well
as the media.Batman and Robin realizing the Bat phone was also a
camera took pictures of each other upon the crane in amusement. Around
10:00 am with Robin feeling tired he made his way to the rear of the
crane where upon using his back pack as a pillow, stretched out upon
the rear platform and fell asleep. The Burnaby Bat remained perched
upon the boom for the hour and a half as the winds increased. At times
rotating the boom an entire 90 degrees back and forth. In fact I
recall looking way back to see if perhaps somehow in Robins sleep he
had done something to turn the cranes power on. After seeing the
crowds disperse for the time being and no more cameras rolling as well
as hardly any police presence this Bat now also tired made his way
back to the en caged rear platform to catch a few Zzz.

Upon rummaging through various odds and ends upon the crane Batman
found an old sofa cushion and using it as a pillow drifted off to
sleep . I was later informed by a very good friend and comrade, John
Philips from Port Alberni that he arrived to find us stretched out
upon the rear platform sleeping and attempted to wake us by whistling
to no avail. As such he and his sweetheart went to a restaurant for
coffee for the next half hour before attempting to reach us
again. Batman and Robin slept until 1:00 PM before awaking.

After which we again made our way out to the boom to greet those
below. Robin feeling well rested and attempting to sit upon the very
top of the crane accidentally dropped the way cool bat phone to its
death. I remember yelling "***K", as the phone several seconds later
made impact with mother earth. Boy wonder was devastated and felt
horrible over such. Feeling sorry for him and having regained my
composure I told him not to worry and that shit happens. However given
it was our chief's son's phone who had made his dad promise his
awesome phone would be returned to him in one piece, I could not speak
for the same who might feel otherwise.

I tried to look at the bright side as team members below now examined
the phone for any sign of life that at least now the authorities had
no way of communicating with us or for that matter our ground
support. Which I don't think helped as much as I might have hoped in
consoling the boy wonder. For the next hour we ventured all over the
crane now feeling one with our surroundings and entertained those
below. I could not help but notice the lack of police presence. A
short while after a new phone was brought to us from one of our team
members (Hulk) who climbed a quarter of the way up to deliver it too
Robin who climbed down to meet him and again ascended delivering me
the phone saying " I think you better hold onto it this time". I
agreed and made contact with the chief down below (Robin Senior and I
emphasize senior, lol) to get a status report.

I could not help but notice that our team member had not encountered
any resistance when delivering the phone and as such discussed with
Robin that perhaps come nightfall we should remove our banners and
slip away in the night. I was informed by our chief that the
construction owner was cool with us being there and was not filing a
complaint and also informed that we would likely not be arrested
either. "Way Cool'. 2:30 PM - The winds have picked up significantly
and the crane is moving even more. Down below we note several SUVS
converging upon the site and a strong police showing (SWAT). Upon
communications with Robin senior we are informed that we are now being
asked to descend by the construction owner as the risks of liability
have increased with the rising winds .

I then asked the chief to convey to the authorities that we would
willing remove our banners pack up our gear and come down providing we
would not be arrested and allowed to leave with all our gear. Within
minutes I am informed that this was agreed upon. At around 2:45 pm
Batman and Robin return to the ground where they are greeted and
congratulated by their comrades and information taken by
authorities. Upon being whisked away back to the Bat cave I have the
opportunity to meet and thank the construction owner face to face and
inform him that we would gladly advertise for him upon his cranes
should ever he need if it means flying our banners also.

He chuckles while shaking my hand and says it's to bad we didn't
operate the crane while up there and get some work done. 4:00 PM the
Burnaby Bat and Robin are back at the Bat cave where they have the
opportunity to review all of the Global news segments they had already
appeared in the morning. Each showing slightly different footage then
the segment before. We also had the opportunity to enjoy good company
with our comrades, a few cold ones and to again see us all over the
news at 6:00 PM and again at 11:00. After which I crawled into my cave
to sleep as I knew that by 5;00 am the next morning the Hulk was to
fly. In Solidarity Forever: Canada's First Batman The Burnaby Batman -
Robert Robinson

3. Robin the Boy Wonder - where did he come from?
Contact Robin: Chris Coderre

So where do you begin when you try to explain climbing a crane in the
middle of the night dressed like the super hero Robin? Well, I guess
we could start where it all began.

I was born in McKenzie, British Columbia in 1984. My father was denied
his right to be acknowledged as my biological parent and denied all
access to my brother and I.

Having never met my father, at the age of fourteen, after several
foster home placements and all kinds of heartache and pain, I began to
wonder whom my father was. After a few months of wondering I took
action in trying to find out why my father never contacted me in
fourteen years.  So where was I to start? With my father being
unacknowledged on my birth registration I had no means of knowing. As
such my only hope was family and friends but they were reluctant to
divulge said information.

After a year or so of pestering my relatives my grandmother finally
told me who my father was, and that the courts had denied him all
access to me after my parents divorce. After finally finding out his
name and some background information I searched the internet and phone
books and any resource I could get my hands on with no luck. I became
frustrated in the knowledge that because of child custody laws I was
deprived of my dad. I wanted to know why a judge would take my father
away from me.

Needless to say, I ended up in many foster homes in the care of the
ministry of children and families and found it ironic that the courts
would give custody to a women who would give me up anyway.=

After years of seeking justice for what the courts have done to my
life, I was soon to meet others who shared similar frustrations with
the legal process. In 2005 I became friends with a man who was
affiliated with a group known as Fathers-4-Justice who were staging
protests for their children. I could see no logical reason why the
courts would remove their children from their lives. In the last few
months I have met men who have spent thousands of dollars in legal
fees just to catch a glimpse into there children's lives. The thing I
admired about these= e men was their conviction to their children and
the sacrifices they were prepared to make too be a part of their
children's lives.

I heard stories of men climbing bridges and cranes and legislature
buildings all over the world just to be a part of their children's
lives. I yearned to be a part of their ongoing struggle to free their
children from the grasps of a corrupt and bias government. Then the
day came where I got my shot and was given the opportunity to assist
in one of these stunts. I was to help the Incredible Hulk climb the
Alex Fraser Bridge in Vancouver, British Columbia, May 7, 2005 and
wound up staying on the bridge due to unforeseen circumstances. As I
was standing on that bridge with a superhero by my side I actually
found a place of peace within myself and realized that I too wanted to
don a costume of my own and spread the message to the world that
things need to change.

My first official F4J action was too climb a crane with the Burnaby
Batman in Vancouver British Columbia, September 3, 2005 dressed as
Robin the Boy Wonder. I will continue to climb and amaze onlookers
with such stunts for as long as it takes. Fathers-4-Justice has
provided me the means to help make a difference and to spread the
message that children need both of their parents in their lives. As
such I promise to continue to fight for your rights to see your
kids. Chris Coderre Robin the Boy Wonder Fathers4Justice-Canada

4. Burnaby Batman - Why
-----------------------
Greetings from Vancouver BC Canada and the Burnaby Batman My name is
Robert Robinson aka ...... Canada's First Batman ...... I am the
biological father of Rachel May Nitura. Officially unacknowledged as
such in spite of conclusive DNA evidence. The same compelling evidence
that was utilized to substantiate a child support payment from me
however at the same time not compelling enough for the Supreme Court
of BC to make an order acknowledging my paternity. For a daughter I am
not permitted to know. In direct contravention of a Supreme Court of
Canada order pursuant to the Trociuk decision in June of 2003.

Nearly two years ago I donned my cape and took to the skies in Burnaby
BC Canada in search for justice for all those who know the pain and
suffering of being alienated from their kin. On May 22, 2004 I scaled
the tower crane at Middle Gate Mall in Burnaby BCon a dark and rainy
night dressed as Batman and remained perilously perched upon it for 18
hours in protest.  In March of 2005 I scaled the Victoria
Legislature. The rest is history.  History that is about to repeat
itself once more.................. On May 18/2004, four days before my
fateful climb I wrote a letter (included below) that would
hopefully explain my actions in the event of my untimely demise. A
letter that still rings true to this day............ As such I have
included it once more in the event of tragedy............ In

Solidarity Forever: Rob R - Batman -
A letter from my dear friend Burnaby Batman - (in the event of his demise)

I am writing this letter to be made public to all. I have decided it
is time to don my cape and take to the skies in search of Justice for
all fathers who know the horrors of being eradicated from their
children's lives compliments of your friendly neighborhood family
courts. I have exhausted all means of ever achieving Justice or ever
knowing my 5 year old daughter Rachel May Nitura so long as evil deeds
are sanctioned by not only our Supreme Courts but our Legislators
also. In a desperate attempt to restore common sense and dignity I
make this stand. I am of the belief that when my society is more
irrational than my circumstances it is time to do something about
it. So in an effort to resurrect my shattered life and to be the voice
of reason on my daughter's behalf I will take to the skies in search
of justice.

I am a father who was deceived in marriage as well as fatherhood. I am
legally married to a woman I have never cohabited with who had and
gave my child to another man which included listing him as the
biological father.

In December 1999 after nine months of residing in apartment set up for
my wife and child, my wife assuring me we would be together as a
family and baiting me faithfully with my little girl, no changes were
forth coming. I initiated legal action in an attempt to make right the
wrongs and to have my paternity and my relationship with my daughter
established.

In June of 2000 before Justice Cole of the SCBC a child support
payment was issued to me based on the conclusive DNA evidence I
presented establishing my paternity. In my notice of motion I asked
that I be officially recognized as my daughter's biological father,
that the other man be ordered stricken from the birth registration and
that I have time with my daughter.

The Defendant (mother) Corrina Helmer proclaimed to the court that my
daughter and she did not know me or have any relationship with
me. This was a lie. She further proclaimed her and her common law, Dan
Nitura were the happy parents of my daughter.

At this same time, Corrina was proclaiming to our social and economic
system that she was separated, with child, without even the basic
necessities. Corrina availed herself of all the benefits available to
her and as such defrauded many government ministries in the process.
Because of legal evidence provided by me, she was also caught for the
same.

Justice Cole swept aside my petition to have the other man removed
from the birth registration of my daughter and would not officially
recognize me as the biological father. Justice Cole further ordered me
to pay child support based on the same DNA evidence and ordered me to
supervised visits with my daughter without any show of harm. He
further indicated, as legal evidence will validate that this access
should only need to be supervised for two months.

After four months of supervised access, most of which faithfully
denied (In spite of court order.) by Corrina Helmer and no transition
into denied unsupervised access I again found myself before Justice
Cole of the SCBC in October 04, 2000. This was the day that my faith
in our justice system was broken. Once more I was also asking the
other man be stricken from the birth registration and my paternity
recognized. As well as my unsupervised visits.

Thanks to false allegations of domestic violence, fabricated evidence,
and theatrics performed by the defendant's new parasite lawyer Barry J
Promislow from MacQuarrie Hobkirk Barristers & Solicitors. Suite 2020
–777 Hornby Street, Vancouver, BC Canada V6Z – 1T7, Phone - (604)
684 –6255, Fax (604) 684 – 7575, E Mail info@lawfirmmh.com
<mailto:info@lawfirmmh.com> , web site – www.lawfirmmh.com
<http://www.lawfirmmh.com/>

I was slammed to hell and my motion dismissed.

Immediately after my daughter's mother completely cut off my access to
my little girl. After 4 weeks this denied supervised access was
reinstated with another hearing before Cole in November 27, 2000. The
defendant claimed that she was unaware that access was to continue
after the initial two-month order. Barry J Promislow indicated that
since I had never petitioned the court for new access then it was
reasonable to conclude that the initial 2 month trial period was up
and therefore I was to get none.

Meanwhile while this was going on I was continually fighting with the
Vital Statistics Agency of BC to recognize my paternity and strike the
other man from the birth registration. This included submitting the
DNA and filing all the necessary forms and fees with no reasonable
resolution forth coming. I began the process to correct my daughters
birth registration in 1999. My BC Vital Stats file summary brief
clearly depicts initiatives taken by me in this regard.

In February 2001, with a pending court hearing on the horizon and a
section 15 report underway by forensic physiologist Dr. Michael
Elterman. Corrina, in another desperate attempt to alienate me from my
child, reported to the authorities that I had sexually abused my then
2 year old daughter during a supervised access visit at her mothers
home with three supervisors present and an access visit Corrina was
not in attendance of. I was then to be investigated for 6 months by
the RCMP. I was denied access again in spite of court order at the
direction of parasite Barry J Promislow.

As a copy of the truncated police report I obtained through the
Freedom of information act will indicate, the allegations were found
to be completely unfounded and made in a malicious manner. The section
15 report by Dr. Michael Elterman concluded in favor of my parenting
of my daughter and raised serious speculation to Corrina Helmer's
judgement.  It should also be known at this time I had completed
several parenting courses, was an experienced tradesman and a
volunteer fire fighter in my local community.

In June of 2001 after having been denied access to my daughter
faithfully the defendant Corrina Helmer applied to the Provincial
court to have a restraining order cited against me. Once more using
false allegations and neglecting to mention in her application to the
Provincial Court that we were already in Supreme Court on Divorce
related issues. I then found myself in the Supreme and Provincial
Courts for a spell until her deceptive application was found out and
later dismissed in trial (Provincial Court), leaving us to continue in
Supreme Court. Interesting that there was no legal recourse as a
result of her deceptions.

At this same time the defendant's attorney hired a private investigator
to run me off the ranch to no avail. Obstruction of justice I believe is
the criminal code for it.

When these attempts failed the mother Corrina Helmer just cut my denied
supervised access off altogether. The last time I was permitted to see
my daughter was July 2, 2001. Rachel had just turned three years old.
The last time I saw her was for 29 minutes in Burger King before she was
once again torn away from me by the mother's contemptuous sister Debra
Nessbit.

In September of 2001 after many on going communications with BC Vital
Statistics and the Ministry of Health I was contacted by the Honorable
Minister of Health, Collin Hansen who assisted me and later brought
about the other man being stricken from the birth registration of my
daughter. (Four years later.)

I was to be further informed by the Minister that I needed a court
order from the court in order to recognize my paternity in spite of
DNA evidence.

In November of 2001 I came before Justice Slade of the New Westminster
Supreme Court BC Canada to obtain that order with the letter from the
Minister of Health submitted into evidence. I also brought all my
evidence before him of all that had occurred substantiating all the
claims I was making. This included police report; section 15 report,
legal evidence to her frauds, audio taped conversations of my attempts
to gain access to my daughter and the abusive actions of the mother to
thwart my court ordered access.

Within my Notice of Motion I was asking that the mother be found in
contempt of court for blatantly denying me my access 85% of the time,
I was further asking that the court acknowledge my paternity based on
the same DNA evidence that compelled them to issue me child support
payments, that the other man be stricken from the birth registration,
and that I be able to spend time with my daughter again with a police
enforcement clause attached to that access.

Justice Slade refused to make an order acknowledging my paternity,
refused to order the other man stricken from the birth registration,
stuck the contempt motion, reinstated my access again to be supervised
and promised to be the enforcement of my access.

By December 2001 as a direct result of my continual efforts and the
honorable Minister of Health Collin Hansen, the other man was removed
from my daughter's birth registration and the registration officially
cancelled as a result of the mothers negligence to even respond to the
Vital Statistics Agency.

January 2002 I found myself again before Justice Slade having not been
permitted my access to my daughter and again raising the same
paternity issues. Justice Slade in turn reduced my denied access to
even less than it was already which was two days a week for three
hours a visit to 3 visits a month for two hours each. To be in a
facility that had a $30.00 an hour policy, prepaid in advance, with a
no money back guarantee should the child not show up. In spite of
overwhelming evidence showing the mother was in contempt of an access
order. Hello? What's wrong with this picture and might this be deemed
a little cruel and unusual given the same? To add insult to injury he
granted the defendant's request that I would not be permitted to make
up any time lost. He further would have nothing to do with the
paternity issues and was concerned that I seemed agitated by the
injustice I was fortunate enough to be bestowed.  This was the last
effort I made in the courts to find equal justice and after having
been in the courts both Provincial and Supreme since 1999 I knew that
there was no way in hell I would ever see my little girl again as the
BC family Courts endorsed and empowered vindictive mothers to
systematically remove fathers from their children's lives.

In June of 2002 with my daughter's birth registration still officially
cancelled, I filed for a new birth registration for my little girl as
the mother had failed to do so. I submitted the DNA evidence again, a
copy of the marriage license again showing I was the legal spouse of
the mother, and asked they waive the fee in light that they had
already ripped me off for $56.00 and had done nothing. I was soon to
receive a notice saying thanks for applying and come back when I have
a court order recognizing my paternity.

Several weeks after this event I was to learn through follow up that
the mother's lawyer had intervened and counseled his client to violate
the constitution of Canada and the Charter of rights and freedoms by
officially un-acknowledging my paternity as a solution.

In August of 2002 I filed a complaint with my ombudsman against both the
BC Vital Statistics Agency and the Law Society. The BC Ombudsman's
office indicated that my circumstances were not unreasonable in a
democratic society.

On June 4, 2003, in a Supreme Court of Canada decision overturning the
BC Supreme and Appeal Courts decision the Supreme Court of Canada
ruled in the 'Trociuk' case that for a mother to arbitrarily deny the
particulars of a biological father based only on a whim as was allowed
under portions of the BC Vital Statistics Act was in direct
contravention of the Constitution of Canada and section 15(1) of the
Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Citing discrimination based on gender
and ordered that the BC Provincial Legislators had one year to amend
the BC Vital Statistics Act to not discriminate or it would be of no
force or effect.

As recent submitted proposed changes to the BC Vital statistics Act
will suggest the discrimination is to continue. Leaving the final
authority in the hands of the BC Supreme Court who has already ruled
in favor of discriminating against fathers. Kind of like asking the
fox to guard the hen house I think.

December 1, 2003, I filed an official complaint with the BC Human
Rights Tribunal against her Majesty the Queen in Right of the Province
of BC, Ministry of Health, Vital Statistics, Corrina Helmer, Barry J
Promislow, Dan Nitura, Justice Cole, Justice Slade, BC Vital Stats
Regional Manager Bill Moncour, and former CEO and director of vital
Stats R.J. Danderfer for discrimination.

In April 2004 the BC Human Rights Tribunal informed me that since it
had been 11 months since the last time I was discriminated against
they would not accept my complaint.

As it stands I have not been permitted to see my little girl in three
years and no longer even know where she lives in spite of a court
order saying my daughter is not permitted out of the lower mainland of
BC Canada.

To date I am denied a relationship with my child, ordered to pay
support for her and officially unrecognized as her biological father
compliments of the Canada BC Supreme Court. Don't it make you proud to
be a Canadian?

So for those who may be wondering why I have donned a Batman's costume
and taken to the skies of Vancouver I hope this helps to explain my
actions. All I ever wanted was to have my little girl in my life the
way she was supposed to be. Why in hell does that have to be so
complicated?

Batman – Robert Robinson

--
                                     Webmaster