[AKidsRight.Org] Help create Internet 'buzz' for our Movie at Atlanta Festival.

From: John Murtari (jmurtari@AKidsRight.org)
Date: Sat Sep 26 2009 - 09:00:55 EDT

AKidsRight.Org - All the information in our messages if FREE for reuse as you desire.  Subscribe/unsubscribe info at end of this message.
Good People & People of Faith,

I'm here in Atlanta at the Peachtree Valley International Film Festival.
Had a chance to visit "Underground Atlanta" where our movie, "Support?
SYSTEM DOWN" will be showing today at 4PM.  In some preliminary
screenings its gotten some good reviews and could be in the running
for an award -- that would certainly help put Family Law reform on the
map as a social issue.

Right now it's at the top of the 'buzz' ranking for the festival.
Check out --> http://peachtree.bside.com/2009/buzz

You can help!  Even if you can't get to Atlanta today -- you can
create some Internet Buzz about the movie by going to the Film
Festival website, registering, and adding it to your 'calendar'.
Takes less than 5 minutes!

1. Go to the 'buzz' page (above). To help create more 'buzz' click on
the movie title.  It will take you to:

 http://peachtree.bside.com/2009/films/support_peachtree2009

You can see a short trailer there.

2. Near the bottom of the page you will see an "add to cal" button.
Click on that and it will take you to a brief registration screen.
After you register you will be able to add it to your calendar and
show your interest in the film.  Thanks!

3. If you want to see longer trailers go to the official Movie
web site -> http://www.SupportTheMovie.com/

Let's make our voices heard and help everyone realize what an
important issue reform is!

--
                                       John Murtari