[AKidsRight.Org] Rally for incarcerated Bill Colman is a go!!! Friday Oct. 2, 2009

From: jdibiasejr@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 01 2009 - 07:33:41 EDT

AKidsRight.Org - All the information in our messages if FREE for reuse as you desire.  Subscribe/unsubscribe info at end of this message.

www.fathers-4-justice.us        www.fatherwithoutchristmas.com

www.ctdivorcedmen.com    www.fathersrightsdmac.blogspot.com

Connecticut Corrupt Courts

Are Killing

Bill Coleman & other fathers like him

Bill has made the ultimate stand

Will you help support him For Change in Connecticut?

Connecticut fathers and mothers we need *2 hrs* of

Your time towards the TRUE best interest of    Connecticut’s Children

Do not think someone else will do this for you!

You need to show up and be heard!

Help put a stop to the                           Corruption in Connecticut’s Courts

Friday, October 2, 2009..........11am to 6pm

Front Gates of

MacDougall-Walker Correctional Institution

1153 East Street South

Suffield, Connecticut 06080

- MacDougall Building

- Walker Building

>From Hartford:

Take I-91 north to exit 42. Take a left at the light, onto route 159 north and continue for 2-1/2 miles, bearing right at the fork. Follow the signs to MacDougall-Walker CI.

>From I-84 East (Danbury, Newtown and Waterbury):

Take I-84 east to I-91 north. Then follow the above instructions.

>From I-91 South:

Take I-91 south to exit 47W (route 190). Take a left at the light (route 159 south) and continue for several miles. Take a right after the railroad tracks and follow the signs to MacDougall-Walker Correctional Institution.