Parental Alienation Day (Apr 25) / Mother's Day Rally (May 7th)

From: John Murtari (jmurtari@AKidsRight.org)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2010 - 20:06:23 EDT

AKidsRight.Org - All the information in our messages if FREE for reuse as you desire.  Subscribe/unsubscribe info at end of this message.
Good People & People of Faith,

This message has info on:

1. Parental Alienation Awareness Day - April 25
2. Mother's Day Rally - for Family Rights, May 7th.

1. Parental Alienation Awareness Day - April 25
To find info on events planned for tomorrow near you:
http://www.PAAwarenessDay.com/

News Story at Examiner.Com:
http://www.examiner.com/x-15873-Family-Rights-Examiner~y2010m4d24-Parental-Alienation-Day-the-holiday-of-heartbreak

ALSO two large Yahoo groups to help support you:

ParentalAlienationSyndrome@yahoogroups.com
ParentsAgainstParentalAlienation@yahoogroups.com

Someone asked me, "How is Parental Alienation Awareness Day special to
you?"

    It is pretty well known that children will still love their
    parents even when living in an abusive/bizarre environment.  It's
    all they know and the natural bond between parent/child is that
    strong.

    The fact our Family Law system results in children who "hate" one
    of their parents is the greatest indictment I can imagine of this
    terrible system.

How to stop it?  Equality in time between parents.  Nothing to be
gained by spreading lies and the child sees and learns from both
parents, including their strengths & weaknesses.

Hopefully captured in the "Declaration of Family Rights,"
http://www.ThePetitionSite.com/3/the-declaration-of-family-rights

2. Mother's Day Rally - for Family Rights
[ Haven't seen any announcements on other events planned for Mother's
Day. If you have anything planned please let me know.  It helps if you
complete the event submission form at
http://www.AKidsRight.Org/events.htm

We have a goal of two Moms and two Dads for the following Rally.]

May 7th (Friday before), 1100-1500 EST,  Lyons, NY

We'd like to get a collection of Moms & Dads who support the
"Declaration of Family Rights"
(http://www.AKidsRight.Org/familyrights) to do three things:

1) Meet each other, exchange stories, have lunch together.

2) Personally visit NY Assemblyman Oak's local office to share
your stories and demonstrate your concern about Family Rights.

3) Participate in a brief silent picket outside the Courthouse
carrying pictures of your children.

Contact me, John Murtari <jmurtari@AKidsRight.Org>, if you think you
can attend. If we get a good count we will send out Press Releases to
local media to cover the event as a pre-Mother's Day activity! It
would be great to get some reporters and cameras there.

If you know any Superheroes, it would be nice to have one of them
present in costume...

--
                                        John Murtari
Coordinator                            AKidsRight.Org

--
                                       John Murtari