Federal Lawsuit filed/ Rally reports & protest for Nov 24/ Your FEEDBACK

From: John Murtari (jmurtari@AKidsRight.Org)
Date: Mon Nov 22 2010 - 10:13:07 EST

AKidsRight.Org - All the information in our messages if FREE for reuse as you desire.  Subscribe/unsubscribe info at end of this message.

Good People & People of Faith,

This message has info on:

1. Federal
Civil Rights Lawsuit - filed by attorney Leon Koziol
2. Chicago Rally --
what happened on Oct 23rd.
3. F4J Protest in Ballston Spa, NY -
Wednesday, Nov 24, 1100-1300
4. F4J Protest and video - what happened in
Ballston Spa, Oct 2nd.
5. Idea of equal parenting going out of style? -
William L Spence
6. Your FEEDBACK - always welcome!

1. FEDERAL CIVIL
RIGHTS LAWSUIT - FILED BY ATTORNEY LEON
KOZIOL
Submitted
by: Jack Frost

This press release went out a few days ago. Attorney
Leon Koziol
(http://www.LeonKoziol.com/ [1]) has been fighting for
Fathers Rights for
quite some time. He is a civil Rights attorney that
became involved in
his own custody battle and saw first hand what family
court and nys
law does to families.

 "In what may be described as the
most sweeping challenge to date
 upon our nation's draconian child
control laws surrounding Title
 IV-D of the Social Security Act, New
York Civil Rights Advocate
 Leon R. Koziol, J.D. has filed a
comprehensive test case in United
 States District Court in Albany, New
York. Named in the action are
 judicial and law enforcement officials,
including New York's Chief
 Justice and Unified Court System. The
lawsuit, served upon select
 parties this week, takes aim at "custody"
and "child support" laws
 which alienate children from their parents as
part of a government
 money generating scheme. A 39 page, 24 count civil
complaint sets
 forth the manner in which lawyers and forensic agents
feed off of
 manufactured controversies in domestic relations courts to
harm
 parent-child relations and the financial stability of mainstream

households. According to Koziol, it is a process which is harming
 the
productivity of an entire nation."

See the link for the entire
complaint.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/42942978/Koziol-Files-Federal-Court-Civil-Rights-Lawsuit-NYS-Chief-Justice-Others-Named
[2]

2. CHICAGO RALLY -- WHAT HAPPENED ON OCT
23RD.
Submitted by: John F

It rained all morning, we had about 12 - 13 people. 4 groups
together.
The rain cleared up around noon. I spent alot of time
contacting the
media, to have no one show up. So I will be making a
youtube video I am
sure. I would like to send in a story to the media
as well, I just do
not have that much time right now.

I have a court case to get ready
for which takes away my time right
now. I have some pictures on my
facebook page. It was a great spot
for a rally though. A lot of horns
honking!

3. F4J PROTEST IN BALLSTON SPA, NY - WEDNESDAY, NOV 24,
1100-1300
Submitted
by: Jack Frost

Not to be deterred by the heavy handed response [from
a prior protest
detailed below] we have a protest scheduled for this
Wednesday at
11:00AM-1:00PM. This is the first midweek protest we are
doing in
Ballston Spa, NY, usually I do them on the weekend because
I'm
working.

It will be at the corner of route 50 and West High street.
Anyone
interested in participating please contact me. cell:
518-321-9928,
home: 518-693-6315, email: fr33j6ck@yahoo.com.

I am also
quite active on facebook. Feel free to do a friend
request.
http://www.facebook.com/j6ckfr0st [3]

In Solidarity,
John
(Jack) Frost

Fathers 4 Justice - Leadership Council New York
Chapter.

861 North Hudson Ave.
PO BOX 801
Stillwater, NY 12170

4. F4J
PROTEST AND VIDEO - WHAT HAPPENED IN BALLSTON SPA, OCT
2ND.
Submitted
by Jack Frost

Here is a video I put together of the last protest Oct.
2nd.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXMt9MxTYeE [4]

This was the first
protest where I had a police presence. I was in the
street handing out
Fathers4Justice business cards. I was not
interrupting traffic and the
public was very supportive. I even
received 17 dollars in donations
although that was not my purpose. My
purpose was to bring awareness to
the injustice that happens in Family
Court especially to Fathers and the
relationship with their children.

A eventually got out of the road as
was requested by the Ballston Spa
policeman. I moved to the other side
of the street to continue my
protest on the sidewalk. I saw the Ballston
Spa policeman pull up
very fast and he was shouting into the mike of his
radio. I thought
this was a little over the top for a one man, one
grandmother
protest(she was the one taking the pictures, she is in her
60's). I
got some pics of me protesting right next to his vehicle. After
short time a trooper driving very fast pulled up on the other side
of
the parking lot and then yet another trooper showed up.

The
accompanying video is a little tongue-n-check at the heavy
handed
response from the local Ballston Spa policeman and the troopers
who
were called for backup. Kind of reminds me of how fathers are
treated
like criminals in family court. Loving fathers are not
criminals.

All the police stayed until the protest was over. You can
see the
Ballston Spa policemen taking down my license plate. I later
learned
he was after my name and address as I got the 911 recordings.
The
troopers never asked me for identification and I certainly
wasn't
hiding it. More unnecessary heavy handedness - the war against
loving
fathers continues beyond the court room as we all know.

5. IDEA
OF EQUAL PARENTING GOING OUT OF STYLE? - WILLIAM L SPENCE

Submitted
by: William L Spence

Is the idea of equal parenting going out of
style?

There have always been some fathers who hold that patriarchy is
the
natural condition of the family and father sole custody when
the
parents break up is always the the best arrangement for children,
but
I think I've been seeing a new trend among fathers in which
equal
joint custody is ridiculed and fighting hard in court to win
full
custody is urged.

The claim that's being made is that there's no
family court gender
bias and that by bringing forth quantities of
`evidence' embarrassing
to the mother, and tampering with court
appointed evaluators, a father
can reliably win in court. Other than
instruction to give it
lip-service, little is said about what's good for
the child: defeating
the ex' gets the entire emphasis.

The cases that
are exhibited as successes supporting this point of
view all involve
mothers who were clearly unfit to parent, and in
which it appears the
child protective agency going against the mother
had much more to do
with the result in court than the father's
cleverness or aggressiveness.
Nevertheless the approach and
`understanding' of how family court
operates offered, is appealing to
many fathers with a much broader
variety of types of cases, and
despite the fact that most are in fact
not readily receiving sole
custody or even orders giving them anything
approaching equal amounts
of parenting time or decision making power.

notable segment among them are fathers who's child was conceived in
very casual relationship or one-night stand with the mother, who
then
complain that the mother's pattern of frequent changes of
romantic
partner should disqualify them as parents, and who expect to
receive
sole custody immediately upon establishing a steady
relationship with or
marrying another woman, even with a desultory
record of contact with the
child.

6. YOUR FEEDBACK - ALWAYS
WELCOME!
----------------------------------

--- Thea Artis

> Thirty
years ago--when the laws we hate were proposed, men like us
> sat around
and said "that doesn't affect me", and "I've got time
> constraints" and
"I don't want to get involved." Look at where we
> are now.

> What will
our grandsons say about us thirty years from now?

--- George Piskor

You have nothing to apologize for in terms of being quiet for a

while.

> Count your blessings that you had your son for six weeks, and
that
> there is light for you at the end of the tunnel in terms of
expiring
> "court-managed" time.

> I suspect your new understanding of
the realities of risk will also
> serve to decrease some of your
frustration with the pace of the
> movement, as well as perhaps
providing you with an appreciation that
> risk comes in many flavors of
action , not all of which are
> immediately apparent. Additionally, risk
exposure is not the only
> yardstick by which to measure progress.

---
Lorie NABA

> The easy and safe path" for judges, lawyers, child
welfare workers
> kidnapping, enslavement of "cute and adoptable"
innocent children.
> The destruction of good capable parents, siblings,
and families.

> Your lack of action pales compared to their acts of
aggression,
> John. Sometimes endurance is all that is required. God
hates a
> divorce. He sees how people are exploited in connection with
it.

> Yours truly, Lorie Morphis (Naba) -- mother to Hayley Rose
Morphis
> and Kelsey Serene Morphis, children abducted by Oregon DHS
2001.
> aka adopted names Hayley Lynn Sands, age 12, and Kelsey Marie
Sands,
> age 11. Last known whereabouts Cottage Grove, Oregon Last
contact
> 2005.

--- Brian Kelley  http://www.allaboutfam.org/ [5]

believe we have spoken on the phone once. I too am humbled by my

failings and realize now how much more GOD wanted out of my marriage

and relationships and that because I didn't follow his word, that my

life took turns including pain and anguish that I could have saved

myself if I would have listened and not done my own thing. If I
> would
have honored Christ, I would not be in a situation to where my

children are born from two different women and now I am in agonizing

pain over this divorce which I have also caused. I believe if I
> would
have stewarded my marriage better I wouldn't be here. However I
> cant
do anything about the past, only focus on the future.

---
mtcicero0@yahoo.com

> Family codes should be revamped to provide
parents recourse and
> substantially diminish judicial discretion.
Judges should
> adjudicate parenting plans submitted by parents and
order the one
> providing for the more equitable allocation of parenting
time,
> unless the other parent can show the parent cannot carry out
the
> duties the plan would assign them, or that the plan lacks

comprehensiveness.

> Meaningful appeals of the core aspects of custody
orders---based on
> arguable points of law and standards whose meeting
or failure to be
> met can be decided by the application of concrete
tests---would be
> enabled.

> There would be no court ordered custody
evaluations or guardian ad
> litem or special master appointments unless
parental incompetence is
> shown, in which case they would be by motion
of a representative of
> the state other than the judge, as in
dependency court. Parents,
> however, certainly could consult expert
therapists in devising and
> defending their parenting plans.

---
Dillon

> the Lake County CPS revoked my parental rights and adopted my
son.
> i thought i was going to be able to fight them but no use. can
you
> take me off you mailing list. no one has any rights in this

adoption scheme.

I got your message and VERY sorry to hear what
happened to you and
your child. I can't imagine anything worse for you
or him, and I hope
you will not just walk away and affirm the great
indignity by which
you have both been treated.

What happened to you is
any parent's worst nightmare. I don't know
how anyone deals with it.
Pardon me if I challenge you to try a
little more. You are welcome to
post your story to our Hall of
Shame,
http://www.AKidsRight.Org/shame.htm [6]

As long as our goal is
"beating" them -- well, you are never sure if
you will succeed or if it
is worth the effort and sacrifice.

But it is fully in your power to
demonstrate to yourself, to your son,
and to others how much you love
your son and what a great injustice
was done. I guess you have been on
the list for a while, I encourage
you to take a look at NonViolent
Action again.

Regarding "they terminated your rights?" Is that an
oxymoron? How
can they terminate something they never had control over?
Was the
black's right to freedom "terminated" because they were kept
as
slaves?

I know taking action can be difficult, especially the
sacrifice
required. But as far as the present system goes, we are
victims of
our own timidity -- this guy says it well.

Submitted by:
Eric Tarkington

 It is amazing how docile people are! They will
actually allow the
 government to take their children and/or decide
which parental
 rights they keep. It is rare that the government has to
use even
 the threat of force - people comply with having their hearts

ripped out, just because they think they should. It's the 21st
 century,
people! Join an equal parenting group! You are not the
 government's
little dog, and they have no right to snatch your
 "puppies" when they
feel like it.

 They are violating you and your children through you,
and if you
 are not a criminal you are much better for your children
than any
 government. Your natural commitment to your children is the

awesome power that keeps the human race going. Respect yourself!
 Stand
up and fight for your parental rights, which are the best
 protection of
your children's best interests. There is only one
 other person who has
an equal right to parent your children. Work
 things out with him or
her, and keep the government out of it.

Even if you think it is too
late for yourself. If you would like to help
others, let me know.

--

John
Murtari