[AKidsRight.Org] Support? Date Correction

From: Aginelo (al@aginelo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2011 - 09:39:38 EDT

AKidsRight.Org - All the information in our messages if FREE for reuse as you desire.  Subscribe/unsubscribe info at end of this message.

Dell <http://www.supportthemovie.com>

	FourSquare <http://foursquare.com/user/8005920>
	flickr <http://www.flickr.com/photos/57159005@N06/>
	Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=160744570649079#%21/pages/Support-System-Down/200068596681295?sk=wall>
	twitter <http://twitter.com/supportthemovie> 	you tube
<http://www.youtube.com/user/SupportTheMovie> 	LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/angelo-lobo/b/65/ba7>

Support? System Down - Screening Date Correction *: JULY 11-17th 2011*

Dear Supporters,

Please see the Date Correction from the last newsletter.

The Los Angele's Screening is booked for THIS year*July 11 through the
17th 2011*. Which is a few months from now.

To give this project as much exposure as possible we are aiming for 2012
Academy Award Qualifications.

Please Go to www.supportthemovie.com  and click on show times. Bring as
many friends as you can.Thank you!

Please come out to support us in Los Angles, *July 11-17th. 2011.*

Tickets will be $10 at the door and will be available in advance soon
our website. You can also get a T- Shirt or Pre Order the full DVD that
will be shipped out to you on July 28th 2011 right after we screen in
New York city starting the 19th - 26th of July 2011.

Bottom line if you or someone you know has been through what is called
"the system" then you know we need reform and we need your help to make
this happen.  At the end of the day our goal and mission is to bring
awareness to the issues that are having a serious impact on our children
everyday. We hope by bringing these powerful images of suffering to the
big screen we can spark a grass roots effort towards reform.

We need your help and we need it starting today and right now! You can
even just buy the team a cup of coffee if you would like to. Every bit
helps.

Go to www.supportthemovie.com for Show times and updated info. Follow US
on Twitter and go ahead- friend us and "like" our Support? Page on Face
Book.

Thank You in advance for your support!

Sincerely,

Aginelo

Exposed...SUPPORT? brings you deep into the MILITARY angle! Go
face-to-face with the attorneys and the men and women who give their
lives to protect our homeland. See how the child support system is
failing our troops. "Is this Justice?

Sleek, simple, scalable. No IT,, staff needed. <www.supportthemovie.com>

A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT THE FAMILY COURT SYSTEM
Dell Vostro 230 Mini Tower <http://www.supportthemovie.com>
For the first time explore the perils of the Family Court System.
Support? System Down, takes you deep into the family court system and
exposes the truth the Government doesn't want you to know.

*Dvd Pre-Release ship date: July 28th 2011*
Only*$19.99 *+tax, shipping&handling
Order Today
Buy Now <http://www.supportthemovie.com>

Support? <http://www.supportthemovie.com>
Get the Official Support T-shirt <http://www.supportthemovie.com>
Give Support by Purchasing a T-shirt

You can help our movement by buying a t-shirt...every little bit helps
us continue on
White Only *$14.99*+tax
Black Tee Only *$15.99*+tax
Sku:  AGOTW-WHITE RETRO TEE SHIRT
Sku: AGOTB-BLACK RETRO TEE SHIRT
Buy Now <http://www.supportthemovie.com>

This e-mail is an advertisement or solicitation. If you do not wish to
receive e-mail marketing from Aginelo Entertainment, please unsubscribe
here. For more information, please see our site
<http://www.supportthemovie.com>

*Important Details

Pricing and Availability:
Offers subject to change, may not be combinable with other offers.
Taxes, shipping, handling and other fees extra and not subject to
discount. new purchases only. LIMIT: 5 DISCOUNTED OR PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
PER CUSTOMER.Aginelo reserves the right to cancel orders arising from
pricing or other errors.