Last weekend to watch the documentary SUPPORT? on line.

From: John Murtari (jmurtari@akidsright.org)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2012 - 10:54:51 EDT

Good People & People of Faith,

A reminder that it's the last weekend to view this important
documentary on-line and at no cost.  I watched it a few days ago (and
had seen the earlier version) and this final cut is even better and
includes many people: Judges, lawyers, activists & many mothers and
fathers -- talking about how the System has failed.

http://SupportTheMovie.com/support-system-down-free-full-movie-preview/

It will be depressing for many to watch -- we have lived it. But it
will make a big impact with others who haven't been through the
system. It tells our story.  Watching it now should make for an easier
decision to buy the DVD version when it becomes available in a few
weeks -- show it to others within your family and at meetings...

I'll admit, I may have some bias in my views.  I was interviewed while
in jail and got to know the producer, Mr. Angelo Lobo, fairly well --
he's been through it himself.  He has struggled to make this
documentary a reality and he genuinely cares about our message and
making it heard.

NOTE - I did notice some sound/sync issues during the download and
asked about that.  It was a result of the compression done to create
the on-line version.  This should not be present in the final DVD.

As always, your FEEDBACK is welcome.

--

                                        John Murtari

Coordinator                            AKidsRight.Org

jmurtari@AKidsRight.Org                "A Kid's Right to BOTH parents"

Toll Free (877) 635-1968(x-211)        http://www.AKidsRight.Org/