Notes for Appellate Brief
- Transcript section references
- She showed real insensitivity to Domenic's needs.
- Trial Error - Repeated objections to undisclosed expert testimony.
- Was this move generated from real need, or desire to separate
Domenic from his father (the love Dom had for his father continued to
- She failed to compy with the court order regarding Sunday
visitiation and phone contact.
- Mr. Murtari demonstrated great hardship if he had to rellocate to
- There was simply overwhelming witness testimony regarding the warm
and positive relationship between Domenic and his father.
- Mr. Murtari wants two parent involvement.
- Faith upbringing
- Mr. Murtari has introduced Domenic to faith.
She has no plans to bring
him to church in California.
- Mr. Murtari demonstrated he provide for and support Domenic.