NationalPLC.Org

kidsnav.gif (4714 bytes)

Contact Us

Help in Planned Protest / Family Rights Act updates.

From: Kids-Right (kidsrigh@thebook.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 08:47:20 EDT

http://www.kids-right.org/

To unsubscribe from this list at anytime, send email to
Majordomo@kids-right.org with the following 1 line in the
BODY of the message (Subject is ignored).

unsubscribe members

Folks,

This message contains information on:
1. A members need for help with a planned protest.
2. New updates on the Family Rights Act.

1. Help for Planned Protest
---------------------------

One of our members is planning a peaceful protest in
an attempt to call attention to the injustice done their
family. This person is preparing to stay jailed for what
could be a long time. Help would be welcome, see:

http://www.kids-right.org/help_dm.htm

2. Updates on Family Rights Act
-------------------------------

We did send out a letter to Congressman Walsh from Syracuse, NY
to start the process. See the letter at:

http://www.kids-right.org/legislation_focus.htm

We are working on the next revision. Your thoughts below will help.
Everyone please do some soul searching and in your replies answer this
question -- which is the essence of the The Family Rights Act:

IF MY EX-SPOUSE AND I WERE NOW LIVING IN THE SAME AREA, WOULD
I BE HAPPY TO ENTER INTO A SHARED PHYSICAL/LEGAL CUSTODY ARRANGEMENT
WITH OUR CHILDREN -- ALTERNATING ONCE/WEEK? (present Act wording).

-- if the answer is YES (why, and describe some things about your "ex"
   that still make you say yes).

-- if the answer is NO (why, this would assume you consider them
   "UNFIT TO PARENT" -- examples of conduct).

Send mail to: webmaster@kids-right.org