NationalPLC.Org

kidsnav.gif (4714 bytes)

Contact Us

Web Broadcast regarding child "protective" services.

From: Webmaster (webmaster@kids-right.org)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 15:12:02 EST

Unsubscribe instructions at bottom of message.

Good People & People of Faith:

We know many of our members have had involvement with false
allegations of child abuse or problems with child "protective"
services.  Our Public Relations person, Mary Jo Marceau-Hawthorne,
recently participated in a recorded radio program as part of her
activity with a group called VOCAL (Victims of Child Abuse Laws).

A "web" and "radio" rebroadcast of the material will happen this
weekend on Saturday and Sunday (details below).  Mary Jo participated
in the Sunday taping.

Submitted by: pr@AKidsRight.Org