[AKidsRight.Org] Support The Movie - Atlanta Film Festival, 26 Sep - make the trip!

From: John Murtari (jmurtari@akidsright.org)
Date: Thu Sep 10 2009 - 16:09:36 EDT

AKidsRight.Org - All the information in our messages if FREE for reuse as you desire.  Subscribe/unsubscribe info at end of this message.
password info.  It had to be reinstalled and this is the first message
on the 'new' list -- please let me know if there are any problems -
John]

It's nice to be back after a bit of an absence (more on that in a
later message).  I wanted to forward this message from Angelo Lobo,
Producer of "Support? System Down."

This could be an opportunity to tell our story to the public. There
are details on the Film Festival below and there are several other
political documentaries being show.  Angelo is hoping for a good Press
conference before/after the showing.  He is also trying to arrange a
conference room we can use to meet on Saturday -- the film show time
is at 4pm (again, all details below).

It would be great to have a group of Moms & Dads in the audience!
Atlanta is centrally located.  I was surprised to get a round trip
ticket from Rochester, NY to Atlanta for only $148.00 -- the Film
Festival has arranged for a discounted room rate at the Renaissance
Atlanta Downtown hotel.  I got a room for $111.00/night from
Hotels.Com:

http://click.email.hotels.com/?qs=6c32770c0defa8a9a9ff286dcdba3084b2cf35a44b6944febcb863b10eecd479711612a7b8d3045f

If you have some ideas to contribute or would like to participate in
any planned Press conference, please contact Angelo directly. Hope
to see you there!

--- Submitted by: Angelo Lobo <info@SupportTheMovie.com>

Dear Friends,

GREAT NEWS!

The SUPPORT? train has picked up momentum! All Aboard to the Peach
Tree International Film Festival at the Underground in Atlanta. We
truly feel this can and will be a BIG EVENT for this movement and to
help so many people across the country being affected and incarcerated
by these Issues.  After so many years we are in a Film Festival.

Again, IF you can help just by passing the word and showing up to this
event or send a friend, please do so. The more people that have a
voice and show these are serious issues, the more it can help this
country. Thank you!

IF you can donate for more advertising or to help us with
transportation cost please seethe link below.

***Thank you VERY MUCH to an anonymous donor who came aboard to help
with a $500 contribution. THANK YOU!*****!

We have raised $620.00 so far. Thank you.

We are also researching to have a conference room set-up for a Questions and
Answer time before or after the film so if you know of a place there and can
help please let us know by emailing info@supportthemovie.com .

PLEASE ACT IMMEDIATELY!  (if you can)

Support? System Down is SCREENING at its first major film festival in
Atlanta. The Peach Tree International Film Festival will be screening
Support? at the Underground Atlanta, 4:00 PM Sat, September 26,
2009.Please come to the event if you can and bring a friend. Tickets
are available here http://www.pviff.com/ Or Click on our What's New
page at http://www.SupportTheMovie.com/

We have to get there and also get some PRESS Releases out so we are
trying to raise $460.00 to get a room, transportation, More Press
Releases and some food expense.

Please pass the word we need your help! Don't have the money? Don't
worry just ask someone you think can help and just keep asking.

We appreciate that in itself.

Please if you can help now is the time to do it. We have to be there
in hopes to meet a distributor and get this film out there as it is
crucial for this project and others like it to get into the Public
Eye.

If you, your group, organization or someone you know can contribute
the entire amount I will personally promise them the first 150 DVDs of
the FULL Version of the Film Support? System Down: signed- sealed -
and delivered.

Go to www.paypal.com  and send any your donation to the email:
info@supportthemovie.com

Below you will find a coupon code for $3.00 OFF anything on our website....
ORDER TODAY!!    Everything helps.

Plus YOU will have FULL CREDIT (minus S&H) back on the full version
later this year by using the special code you will receive with your
order.

CLICK THIS LINK and use this CODE NOW!: "supporter" at check out for
$3.00 OFF anything we have today! We need HELP so do it now!! Thank
you.

http://www.shop.supportthemovie.com/product.sc?productId=5&sourceCode=supporter

Wear it proudly!

It is a great cause and getting into a festival at all is huge for
this. We need your support TODAY!

Angelo Lobo

--
                                       John Murtari