[AKidsRight.Org] Murtari released from jail - future plans.

From: John Murtari (murtarij@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 18 2009 - 12:24:22 EST

AKidsRight.Org - All the information in our messages if FREE for reuse as you desire.  Subscribe/unsubscribe info at end of this message.
Good People & People of Faith,

[ PLEASE reply to this address: jmurtari@AKidsRight.Org ]

I was just released from jail a couple of hours ago.  It came as quite a
surprise.  I had expected to stay in until at least my next court date
which is the 25th.   As I was walking home I was already planning to
return to the Courthouse tomorrow afternoon with more chalk -- but
got some bad news.

A close cousin of mine died yesterday.  I knew him and his family
very well and they live in the local area.  His calling hours are tomorrow
night and the funeral is Friday morning.  I will be at those events.

It looks like I'll be going back to the Courthouse on Monday at about
2 PM.  It would be great to see some other parents there.  I haven't
had a chance to catchup on email that came in.  Ray Lautenschlager
from PACE was checking it for me, http://www.pacegroup.org/.  Thanks
to Teri Stoddard,  http://examiner.com/x-6741-SF-Family-Examiner
for taking care of the web site and list messages.

The jail is a cold place -- thanks for your thoughts & prayers!
There will be a message in a few days with more details and your
FEEDBACK.

Background: http://www.AKidsRight.Org/parental_notification

 --
                                                                                                         John Murtari
Coordinator                                                                            AKidsRight.Org