Thankful !?

From: Alexander Haas (me@alexanderhaas.org)
Date: Sat Nov 26 2011 - 09:06:21 EST

AKidsRight.Org - All the information in our messages if FREE for reuse as you desire.  Subscribe/unsubscribe info at end of this message.

This message has info on:
1. What I'm Thankful for by Alexander Haas
2. Fan Us! Our new Facebook and Youtube Accounts.
3. Help!

1. 'What I'm Thankful for' by Alexander Haas
     Happy Thanksgiving! I didn't get to see my children this
Thanksgiving, which I certainly not thankful for. But I'll tell you what
I am thankful for instead of wallowing in self-pity. After my
introduction article last month I got to email and talk on the phone
with many of you. I also received supportive welcome messages. Thank
you. Those of you I got to talk to loved your children dearly, and you
and your children were victims of the family court system. What I am
thankful for is you who are still fighting. Whether you are fighting for
your children specifically, or for the children of our society, many of
you are still fighting. Giving up is an attractive temptation, and
sometimes it feels useless to fight such a widespread injustice backed
up by coercive power. I am so thankful for you who fight for our kids
right to be with us.

The founder of this organization, John Murtari, has been one of the most
outstanding fighters for our children that I know. He has sacrificed
much time and money to change the system. He doesn't look like a very
imposing figure. But he has had the tenancy and courage to fight and
publicly thumb his nose at unjust family law for years. He loves his son
Domenic immensely, he fights and goes to jail, but its not just for his
son's rights, but also for our rights and the rights of our kids. I am
thankful for John's courage to stand up for us and our kids. I hope that
when opportunity comes, we all have the courage to stand with and
support John and each other for our kids rights.

-Alex

2. Fan Us! Our new Facebook and Youtube Accounts.
Check out our new Facebook page at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Kids-Right/264012466978880?sk=wall

Check out our YouTube channel at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AKidsRight

If you run across any videos of civil disobedience against unjust family
law or any other videos you think would be appropriate please email
akidsright@gmail.com <mailto:akidsright@gmail.com>and we can put the
video up or link to it.

3. Help!
I <http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Kids-Right/264012466978880?sk=wall>'d
like to hear your ideas for how to bring about change in the family law
system. I know you've thought a lot about it, so give us your input!

--
www.akidsright.org <http://www.akidsright.org>

www.youtube.com/user/AKidsRight#p/a/u/2/5E1X3ZkRCCA
<http://www.youtube.com/user/AKidsRight#p/a/u/2/5E1X3ZkRCCA>