Petition for Family Rights & Schumer Update

From: John Murtari (webmaster@AKidsRight.Org)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2013 - 13:55:26 EST

Use this area to offer a short teaser of your email's content. Text here will show in the preview area of some email clients.
http://us7.campaign-archive1.com/?u=7570bc56b2e8a5d7c1d034bf3&id=1f3a9e50f2&e=7f791675aa
Good People & People of Faith,

A letter was sent (http://akidsright.org/actiond_syr/Schumer1a.pdf) to the Syracuse Offices  of US Senator Charles Schumer.  Followed up with a phone call last week and we have a tentative meeting data with the local staff of either December 12 or 13th (it is Friday the 13th -- hopefully good luck!).    We are still looking for parents who would like to be at the meeting, check this prior message for details. (http://us7.campaign-archive1.com/?u=7570bc56b2e8a5d7c1d034bf3&id=97d1e4de12)

** Sign our Petition
Please take a moment, and sign our Petition supporting Family Rights (http://www.thepetitionsite.com/3/the-declaration-of-family-rights) .   We'd like to see the "Declaration of Family Rights" become a simple expression of the reform we are looking for.  It may be too late to help many of us, but it should help families in the future and prevent a lot of unneeded human suffering.

Yes, the Senator's staff will see your signatures and email us your comments.  We'll be printing them out and will bring them to our meeting.

** Parents allow FAMILY DOG to sleep with newborn!!!
What a headline!  This is a big story on the Huffingaton Post web site -- but it's not what you think.  When you think of a DOG SLEEPING NEXT TO A BABY -- WHAT ABOUT HYGIENE! Many parents on this list have seen family relationship destroyed by "Child Protective" services.   You can follow the link here (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/15/theo-and-beau-photos-jessica-shyba_n_4280736.html) .

Seriously,  I don't have a problem and I hope you agree after you follow the link.   Just a few pictures -- but it should make us all think.  If you support the "Declaration of Family Rights (http://www.thepetitionsite.com/3/the-declaration-of-family-rights/) " -- the standard is clear "a serious and intentional threat to your child's safety and that you acted with mal-intent towards your children."

I know a lot parents, sometimes we do stupid things, something bad "might" happen -- but in 99.9 % of the cases, nothing bad does happen.

By definition, when CPS separates parents & children -- it is 100% destructive to the family relationship at that moment.  Maybe things get better, maybe they get a lot worse for both the children and parents.

We need to keep that in mind in our "rush to help."

Copyright © 2013 AKidsRight.Org, All rights reserved.
 Previous member of earlier group list.
Our mailing address is:
AKidsRight.Org
34 Franklin Street
Lyons, NY 14489
USA

** follow on Twitter (Twitter Account not yet Authorized

)
** friend on Facebook (#

)
** forward to a friend (http://us7.forward-to-friend2.com/forward?u=7570bc56b2e8a5d7c1d034bf3&id=1f3a9e50f2&e=7f791675aa)