Cookstown, Ontario - (Bat Girl!) F4J Action in Progress

From: F4J Fathers 4 Justice Canada (officefathers4justicecanada@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 25 2009 - 05:33:09 EDT

All the information in our messages is FREE for reuse as you desire.
Subscribe/unsubscribe info at end.

1-888-F4J Canada
Press release

Contact: Hal Legere
Phone: 778-837-1224	FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 25, 2009

For Immediate Release                             April 25, 2009

ACTION IN PROGRESS

F4J Bat Girl climbs Water tower

F4J Fathers 4 Justice Canada, known for their high flying political
expressions today launched a new superhero high in the sky over the ever
popular Cookstown Outlet Mall in Ontario at the 400 & Highway 87. She sits
atop the 100' water tower ready to greet the Saturday crowds on Parental
Alienation Awareness Day.

Bat Girl is the second female superhero to act on behalf of the
organization in a high profile stunt that freely expresses the groups
political beliefs regarding family law.

In recognition of Parental Alienation Awareness Day, she hangs a banner
choosing LIFE. An acronym for Love Is For Everyone.

A mother, grandmother and second wife, Bat Girl realizes that in real life
we don't have nine lives, and with our children we must get it right the
first time. Parents are too important to be swept aside when parents
separate.

The new heroine wants to spread the message as far and wide as possible
that the alienation of children is unacceptable and that we must choose
love as the first emotion not hate.

"I am fighting for truth, justice and equality alongside other everyday
people who can't stand to see the destruction of children any longer," says
Bat Girl.

Watch the skies, there's a report that Batman has been sited.

CONTACT: Hal Legere, Legal Director

778-837-1224

National Website for more information about F4J Fathers 4 Justice Canada
Canada: [http://www.f4jcanada.ca/] www.f4jcanada.ca

National Action website: [http://www.f4jcanada.com/] www.f4jcanada.com

-End

This message was sent by: F4J Fathers 4 Justice Canada, 202-812 12th Street, New Westminster, British Columbia V3M 4K1, Canada