[AKidsRight.Org] Support? goes to Atlanta!

From: Sales Support? (sales@supportthemovie.com)
Date: Wed Aug 19 2009 - 15:36:21 EDT

AKidsRight.Org - All the information in our messages is FREE for reuse as you desire. Subscribe/unsubscribe info at end.

Dear Supporters,

Please pass this along today!

We are very excited for our first feature film festival coming up next month
in Atlanta.

WE MADE IT!

Please go to www.supportthemovie.com for more info on dates and times or
buy your tickets today at www.pviff.com .

If you or someone you know can help us with some of the following we really
could use help raising some funding. We have added some awesome SUPPORT?
white T-shirts so you can help by wearing them proudly.
http://shop.supportthemovie.com/main.sc

If you can make a donation of $5,$10,$20,$100 or whatever fits your budget
please do so we need the following NOW:

2- National Press Releases before the event $165 each with PR News wire

Marketing posters and flyers : $300.00

Hotel stay for 2 nights-$250.00

You can go to our website www.supportthemovie.com and click this banner now.

cid:image001.png@01CA20C7.A0B57DF0

OR

Please just go to www.paypal.com and send your contribution to
info@supportthemovie.com

We hope to see you there and as always THANK YOU for those that believe in
us and continue to support this project!

May God Bless you.

SUPPORT? system down

www.supportthemovie.com

Warmest Regards,

Angelo Lobo

SUPPORT? system down

cid:image006.jpg@01CA20C7.A0D206A0

  <http://www.shop.supportthemovie.com> www.shop.supportthemovie.com

Email:  <mailto:Info@supportthemovie.com> Info@supportthemovie.com

Follow-Us on Twitter:  <http://twitter.com/supportthemovie>
http://twitter.com/supportthemovie
Website :  <http://www.supportthemovie.com/> www.supportthemovie.com
Youtube: <http://www.youtube.com/user/SupportTheMovie>
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupportTheMovie
Myspace:  <http://www.myspace.com/supportthemovie>
http://www.myspace.com/supportthemovie
FaceBook: Supportthemovie

1217504312324-2024733943

image005.gif
image006.jpg
======================================= http://www.AKidsRight.Org/ A Kid's Right to Both Parents! ------ Newsletter mailing list Newsletter@kids-right.org subscribe/unsubscribe info below: http://kids-right.org/mailman/listinfo/newsletter