[AKidsRight.Org] Support? System Down Kick in the chest!

From: Aginelo (al@aginelo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 10 2011 - 13:59:00 EDT

AKidsRight.Org - All the information in our messages if FREE for reuse as you desire.  Subscribe/unsubscribe info at end of this message.

Dell <http://www.supportthemovie.com>

	FourSquare <http://foursquare.com/user/8005920>
	flickr <http://www.flickr.com/photos/57159005@N06/>
	Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=160744570649079#%21/pages/Support-System-Down/200068596681295?sk=wall>
	twitter <http://twitter.com/supportthemovie> 	you tube
<http://www.youtube.com/user/SupportTheMovie> 	LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/angelo-lobo/b/65/ba7>

Support? shoots for the stars on KICKSTARTER!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/aginelo/support-system-down

Dear Supporters,

I hope this email finds you all well.

/Support? System Down.../is a documentary film exposing a system that
desperately needs reform to help our generations to come.

It is unfortunate to report that we will not be having the Los Angeles
Screening on July 16, 2011, due to several obstacles, some of which we
could not overcome; however, the film has taken a NEW and more positive
twist and we ask you to check it out!

/Support? System Down.../has been accepted to run a fund raising
campaign on the well known KICKSTARTER website (www.kickstarter.com
<http://www.kickstarter.com>). Our aim is to raise the remaining capital
needed to screen the film in Los Angeles and New York City in order to
qualify it for Academy Awards consideration. We are asking everyone to
please SPREAD THE WORD and visit our page on
KICKSTARTER:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/aginelo/support-system-down.

We apologize that the DVD will not be released as previously planned on
July 28, 2011 and we are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
The release date has been postponed until 2012 after the Academy Awards
screenings.

We have been working diligently on this film and have added more to it,
including about Parental Alienation and the simple fact that the
custodial parent has more rights than the non-custodial parent.

The newer and final version contains:

    * Never before seen footage and interviews that will shock you,
      especially about incarceration.

    * Find out if the judges are tainted when one steps down after we
      interview her and discover that she was allegedly receiving
      incentives for each man sent to prison for child support arrears.
      On top of that, the State denies that she worked for them....you
      can be the judge now!

    * We cover the exorbitant amount of money that goes into creating so
      called "dead beat dads" at a time when our politicians are looking
      for budget cuts and the tax payers are footing the bill.

    * We have revisited the way the non-custodial parent is allowed only
      four days per month of parenting time, thereby becoming a
      "visitor" in the lives of their own children.

    * We cover the military troops that fight for our freedom only to
      come back and find they have been wrongfully named biological
      fathers becoming victims of paternity fraud then ultimately
      stripped of everything they own while they were away.

Make a pledge today and please spread the word:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/aginelo/support-system-down

Follow the instructions. Please Do it today!

If you or someone you know has been through what is called "the system"
then you know we need reform and we need your help to make this happen!

Go to www.supportthemovie.com <http://www.supportthemovie.com>for more
updates.

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/supportthemovie
<http://twitter.com/#%21/supportthemovie>,

"Like" us on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Support-System-Down/200068596681295.

THANK YOU!

Sincerely,

Aginelo

Trailers Click Here: http://www.youtube.com/user/SupportTheMovie

contact information

Email: info@supportthemovie.com
Phone:  888-997-9987

Fax:   877-815-0907

This e-mail is an advertisement or solicitation. If you do not wish to
receive e-mail marketing from Aginelo Entertainment, please unsubscribe
here. For more information, please see our site
<http://www.supportthemovie.com>

*Important Details

Pricing and Availability:
Offers subject to change, may not be combinable with other offers.
Taxes, shipping, handling and other fees extra and not subject to
discount. U.S. Dell Small Business new purchases only. LIMIT: 5
DISCOUNTED OR PROMOTIONAL ITEMS PER CUSTOMER.Aginelo reserves the right
to cancel orders arising from pricing or other errors.